Hey guys! Well, 2019 has come upon us at last. I’m not quite ready for it, truth be told, but really, who is? A new year, new troubles, new plans… and above all, new goals. Speaking of which, let’s look into the future just a little and delve into what I’ve got planned for the website this year!
Of course, I may be over over-ambitious, but let’s get this show on the road!
- One of the big things I’m gearing up (and psyching myself up for) is Youtube. Youtube is this huge unfathomable beast that can chew up a small creator and spit them out. I want to see if I’ve got what it takes. I’m dying to try out this new software! The Youtube channel will be featuring…
- the odd boxing, until I gauge interest between platforms. So far, my Allure unboxing is my highest viewed post. But what took it there?
- Makeup reviews, like the first one I did. Really, I may end up redoing that one with my new set up and killing the current video. I definitely realize that I need scripts; I better get on it.
- Once I gain a little bit of a viewership, I would like to introduce you guys into my adventures with vlogging- it looks like a lot of fun!
- More trips, especially to places outside of the current perimeter. Right now, we have plans to go to Gatlinburg, TN and I have pretty current plans to go to Macon, GA and cover the shops in Auburn that I missed.
- Loads of What’s New and Boutique Debut posts! One of which is coming up this weekend for a favorite! 🙂
- I plan to have some sort of physical publication for promotional purposes go out in the coming months.
- I hope to have some more engagement across platforms to gauge the popularity or new content
- Professional relations of some sort- this one is definitely ambitious!
That’s what we’re looking at for the moment as far as this little chunk of cyberspace goes! Of course, I do have personal goals that I hope to reach.
- I’ve already starter this one, but I’m trying to be more positive and less pessimistic. I’ve always been a little bit glass-half-empty and I’m trying to make some changes to my thinking to make me kinder to myself. Because my inner critic is ruthless.
- I would like to be a little more trim and work out a little more often (at all, tbh). I do have a membership through work, but little motivation most days to actually work out.
- Improve my art and dedicate more time to things I genuinely enjoy.
- Just generally be a better person to myself and others.
If you guys are making any drastic changes in your personal life, or your attitude, comment below! We can encourage each other to be the best version of ourselves. 🙂